“You don’t need to be fit, it’s all about having fun.”
“Never give up, keep on running and believe in yourself.”
“The Dedham Run is fun and exciting. It brings the community together and gives you a chance to meet new people.”
“Fun, exciting and a great experience for all of the family.”
“Taking part in the Dedham Run will help you to stay fit and healthy.”
“It’s a great challenge and is great for your teamwork. Completing The Dedham Run is a fantastic achievement.”
Dedham Primary School – Year 6
- I really enjoyed the run and encouraging everyone to the finishing line. Everybody was proud of themselves.
- The Dedham Run is fun and exciting. It brings the community together and gives you a chance to meet new people.
- It is a great way to keep fit and to test yourself. It is fun and anybody can do it!
- It was really fun to challenge myself.
- The Dedham Run is an enjoyable experience and everybody has fun.
- It’s fun to dress up with your friends and to encourage them to do their best.
- I really enjoyed the Dedham Run last year. It was a chance to test myself and encourage other people. After the run, you feel really proud of yourself.
- The Dedham Run is really fun to participate in and is a great challenge to try.
Dedham Primary School – Year 5
- Believe and run on. For we are one.Eleanor
- When I did the Dedham 3K, I really enjoyed it because it was friendly and fun for everyone. I remember when I was near the finish line and I was getting tired, I was encouraged by the support to finish and to not stop.
- The Dedham Run is great because it’s really fun, good for your health and it gets you outside with your friends.
- I would definitely recommend completing the Dedham Run. It helps you to get fit, healthy and most importantly to have fun.
- I really enjoyed the run last year. I am determined to beat my time this year
- I really enjoyed the Dedham Run last year and I am really looking forward to doing it again this year.
- Run because you enjoy it. Never give up. Have fun.
- You can do it. I believe in you!